Our Aims: what difference do we want to make at DASH Ceredigion?
- Our aims are to offer age and ability appropriate leisure schemes for disabled children and young people.
- To involve young disabled people and their siblings in constructive alternatives to staying at home.
- To assist young disabled people to access the local community and use community facilities.
- To enable young disabled people to improve their confidence and help them practice their social skills.
- To provide short breaks for the family, parents and carers during the children’s holidays and leisure time.
- To harness and direct the enthusiasm and energy of local volunteers who assist with the schemes.
- Our aims are to provide support for all the family as well as fostering mutual co-operation and friendship.